Monday, March 8, 2010

My Elysian Drop Troop Army

Ive been slowly collecting this army for almost 2 years now and I have only now reached an army list of about 2,500 points. Building a forgeworld model is one thing, building a forgeworld army is a whole other project! In the army right now I have the Command HQ, Lord Commissar, Platoon HQ, 4 Veteran Squads, 2 Heavy Bolter Teams, Missile Launcher Team, Flamer Team, Sniper Team, 2 Storm Trooper Squads, 2 Valkyries (1 Forgeworld, 1 New plastic kit), 3 Drop Sentinels, Mortar Team











4 comments:

  1. Very nice mate, consider yourself followed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very jealous! I'd love to collect a FW army, but the cost is just prohibitive. Are you stoked for Imperial Armour 8?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been wanting to build an Elysian Drop army but am a long time space marine player. How does the army perform and do you have any suggestions before I drop the money on Forgeworld. By the way I love what you have done. The models look awesome.
    Brian_W_Dunbar@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice models mate....do you use stormies?....I was think of adding 2x5man squads to cause a bit of mayhem behind the lines.

    ReplyDelete